alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

That is the largest version I could find Frowner But i'll be on the lookout... if not, i'm blessed with creepily good vision and I could type out the article for you.

I tried to contact the person who posted them on tumblr but their "ask box" is turned off to questions.

That's okay, I managed to read it. Fighting a pounding headache now. (Just joking. :P)

I love that she says "by the time I played it for Warner Brothers I was like, "Well, Tom Petty says that he likes it, so it's got to be good!" She really does what she wants and shows them the final product. Take that, naysayers who claim the label is affecting her work! Rah!

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

I love that she says "by the time I played it for Warner Brothers I was like, "Well, Tom Petty says that he likes it, so it's got to be good!" She really does what she wants and shows them the final product. Take that, naysayers who claim the label is effecting her work! Rah!

^^^ AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.

I really like that picture of Regina ^

And also those really massive closeups from Reginaoverdose

tumblr_l6pij3xebW1qcy9iqo1_500.jpg

This one kind of looks similar to the photo that the Spektography Youtube channel uses.. I've seen the latter many times xD