alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by spektorific:

Hi guys, sorry this is random but have you ever seen a photo of Regina with her hair up? Just curious.

There are a few posted earlier in this thread such as:

tumblr_m5cyv6WRlY1qf6678o2_400.jpg

Also, her hair is up in the Laughing With video.

Welcome to the stix, by the way!

There was another photo like that of Reg looking down and like facing sideways. I'm sure it's on here somewhere, but thats one of my favorite photos of her. Regina's hair looks amazing like that and that outfit is fricken flattering as hell. I saw this one photo on tumblr but I don't know how to show you guys it and it's a lil innapropriate yet hilarious. Some of you have probably seen it before.. it's the one of her and Brian Viglione.

savannahspektor I know which photo you're referencing, and I'm pretty sure it's been posted here before pretty early on. But it's super funny Smiler

I know this is a photo thread but does anyone know where this gif is from? I would post on the gif thread but it's pretty much dead. ReginaSwe.gif

quote:
Originally posted by spektorific:

savannahspektor I know which photo you're referencing, and I'm pretty sure it's been posted here before pretty early on. But it's super funny Smiler

I know this is a photo thread but does anyone know where this gif is from? I would post on the gif thread but it's pretty much dead. ReginaSwe.gif

It's from this interview (courtesy of respektonline )