alsoran

post your favorite photos of regina

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

quote:
Originally posted by savannahspektor:

Spektorific: Those are some awesome pics! She looks so happy. I pronounce the top one as my favorite, and waddup with the metal gate seperating them?

Often times there will be a metal gate set up and you have to talk/take pictures over the gate. It's quite awkward.

That seems very awkward...

Does that happen alot?? Or only at big big venues?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by himynameism:

quote:

Spektorific: Those are some awesome pics! She looks so happy. I pronounce the top one as my favorite, and waddup with the metal gate seperating them?

Often times there will be a metal gate set up and you have to talk/take pictures over the gate. It's quite awkward.

That seems very awkward...

Does that happen alot?? Or only at big big venues?

Hey, people are animals too! Go to enough shows you will see, venue staff likes to herd people like sheep. Sometimes even at the cost of safety and well-being... *cough* McCarren *cough*

Yeah, it's awkward. I'd say it's about 50/50. Some massive venues don't have them and some small ones do. Rather unpredictable really.

quote:
year coming post your favorite photos of regina

I think Regina looks pretty nice there.

I like her hair longer though , and whats the black thing on her head?

Granted I know nothing about fashion or hair styling so that style might be in.

Still like I said she looks nice bar the black thing on her head.

pafahbdjam! OMGGGG! i didnt even know regina was actually going to go! Eeker AHHH! she looks effin' beautiful!!

I knew KP was going to win Roll Eyes Watevs... Did they have them presenting the award on stage for this category? I must have missed it. I would have DIED if Regina won and walked up on stage. DIED!!!

Wow, this is awesome regardless of winning or not. dshuks: i was wondering what the black thing was too? Prolly some hair clip fashon thingySmiler hmm, I dont even care, Regina looks bomb Big Grin