Sign in to follow this  
Fran

The Meaning Behind 11:11?

Okay so i have always loved the number 11. it follows me every where. I see the time 11:11 every single day and here are some weird things about me that all have to do with the number

My birthday is 11-11-1983 = 8 + 3+ 11

My parents we married 12-11

My sister, niece uncle and dog born 5- 11

My brother was born 6-29= 2 +9 = 11

our first house address was 524= 5+2+4= 11

second house 5600= 5 + 6= 11

Now my own house 1420 22nd 1+4+2+2+2= 11

there are excactly 11 pepople in my imediate family.

I have been intrigued by the number 11 and it wasn't till now that I finally reaserched it online. i have found many interesting things. But i am now convinced that it is a wake up call. People that see this number are being called out by a higher being to wake up and remember who they are. To wake up and start helping other people.

The condidtion of our world depends on us. It is now time to make a consious effort to help eachother out, to be ONE. I know that i have been chosen to help people, somehow but i don't know how to do it exactly. I want to not feel empty anymore. I want to HELP. and i know that this has been my wake up call.

quote:
Originally posted by lemonjelly:

I have more barely relevant stories where that one came from, too!

LOL

For some reason, I always thought of 11:11 as referring to the arrival or departure time on a bus or train timetable. But that doesn't seem to fit the songs particularly.

11:11 is a very powerful number. there is something called the 11:11 phenominon. i was at a psycic festival with my family one year (my aunt is into holistic healing dont even ask why i was dragged there) anyways there was a whole hour spent talking about the cosmic power of 11:11 and it seemed believeable. it is a highly regarded number in numerology.

there isnt much on Wikipedia..but heres the link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11:11_%28numerology%29

For all we know it could just be the time that she finished recording the album. we'd have to ask her ourselves, but them we'd be deprived of the fun of speculating Razzer

I see 11:11 as no coincidence, I am 16 years old and have seen it for the past 5 years, just about everyday.

Ive seen it on every clock i have owned, even clocks where time isnt even set right. My lunch bill for me and a friend ran up to $11.11 several times, ive seen it running on my tredmill when i have it on a timer, ive seen it on food labels, answers to a quiz at school, just about every shape or form ive seen that damn number

I dont know what to believe on the internet, becuase its not that reliable, but i know this number has to mean somthing.

another thing that is weird is my dad always sees the number 22 11+11=22

he's seen it just as many times ive seen 11:11

bills, sports games, movies, everywhere

So for those of you out there who think its just a silly number, i think your wrong. Somthing is out there contacting people thru these numbers, but we dont exactly know what there saying.

Dutch Indie Band Voisct has an album titled 11:11 too! Their reason was that they started recording at 11 in the morning and stopped at 11 in the evening (not quite familiar with the AM/PM thing... I know it's after-/pre-, but that M? Midday?)

oh and 11-11 (11th of november) is Saint Martin's day... a Catholic Children's festival in the Netherlands rather like Halloween without the costumes.