Sign in to follow this  
Stepped On A Syringe

Ne me quitte pas

Well, remember, each song was being done in one take. It was only meant for archiving, so tiny mistakes probably weren't a big concern.

Regina hardly makes any mistakes on that album. The only really noticeable ones are the one this thread is addressing, and one in "Reading Time With Pickle", during the final chorus.

I always wondered if the Songs album version of "Prisoners" had a flub in it. The live versions never seem to have the same double-up of the word "his" in the line "If Hans Christian Anderson would've had his (his) way with me..."

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I always wondered if the Songs album version of "Prisoners" had a flub in it. The live versions never seem to have the same double-up of the word "his" in the line "If Hans Christian Anderson would've had his (his) way with me..."

I sort of liked the way that sounded.

quote:
Originally posted by Mbaph1:

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I sort of liked the way that sounded.

i like it too. She so cute in the live versions when she messes up the ending and says "i dont know what the fuck im playing" and laughs.