Sign in to follow this  
smirk

'Weeds' on showtime

For anyone that hasn't heard the original (to give reference to Regina's) I put them both into a .zip file for your perusal.

Please delete them after 24 hours, so that the memory of how great they were will make you buy them, or the show, at a later date. Oh, and also keep you in safe legal territory if you're 'Merican.

TWO LITTLE BOXES

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

For anyone that hasn't heard the original (to give reference to Regina's) I put them both into a .zip file for your perusal.

Please delete them after 24 hours, so that the memory of how great they were will make you buy them, or the show, at a later date. Oh, and also keep you in safe legal territory if you're 'Merican.

TWO LITTLE BOXES

AH! Freaking awesome!

Thank you!

i only first heard of Regina Spektor today from a friend, but i love her music, and oddly enough one of the first things i thought when i heard her was "Did she sing the theme song to Weeds?" Great show. Thank you!

I just watched this episode, and I think it was the best one ever. Not only was Regina's music featured, but Zooey Deschanel was in it, which I did not expect. Now there will be this association between Regina and Zooey because of "(500) Days of Summer" and "Weeds."