Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Crimson

New Date(s): Fall US Tour

quote:
Originally posted by K Haney:

is the toronto date really 19+ again? I don't want to miss out again Frowner

Probably. I just saw Wolf Parade at the Phoenix on August 5th and it was 19+ (as it usually is there). You can, and should, call the venue to confirm if you really want to go. But the odds are not in your favour.

damn, I have wanted to see regina for a while now and last time it was 19+. If it is again I will be heartbroken. I've been to some shows there that weren't 19+ as well though so hopefully it isn't. Thanks for the suggestion I'll try to make time and call them

quote:
Originally posted by Popcorn82:

hey howard...are you the same howard from am.info?

yes sir.

and in case anyone is interested, i found out that the philly show is at the electric factory.

On that note, I remember reading another thread which said the average age of the fans had "dropped a decade", which I found really amusing! I think the age ranges in here are from 12 to 45 (no exaggeration!) Although I'm guessing most people are in their 20s? Just a guess...

quote:
Originally posted by Fran:

On that note, I remember reading another thread which said the average age of the fans had "dropped a decade", which I found really amusing! I think the age ranges in here are from 12 to 45 (no exaggeration!) Although I'm guessing most people are in their 20s? Just a guess...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there have been people beyond 45 posted on here. And that 'no exaggeration' comment is REEEEALLY gonna make the 45-year-olds feel good Fran... nice one :-P In my opinion that's not old, but I am a scraggly old 24-year-old so what does a geezer like me know?

Her Atlanta, GA show is free, but you have to be 21+, which sucks! I can't believe that I'm going to miss her because I'm under the age limit (I'm 18) ...but then again, there is always a way around rules.....I can't miss that show.