Sign in to follow this  
regina

snow in arizona...

and i am mostly recovered from the amazing new year in Las Vegas spent with some of my most favorite music and musicians in the world..... it was a good new year, and also a little bit hard- like it should be, i think... it is now the year of the monkey. anyhow.... I am in a snowy place near a huge Grand Canyon that i will soon see.... it's somewhere near here, but for now i eat sweets and drink tea and look out the window and wait for the snow storm to subside..... my friends- "Grand Buffet"- are playing a show at Sin-e tonight in NYC... a rare happening... i wish i was there - if you go tell 'em regina sez hello.... they are a cool arse hip hop duo- go see them if you can... tonight being jan 3rd.... ok. so..... have a wonderful New Year and many good wishes your way.... i play a show at Tonic on the 9th, with some good friends too... if you are free come by for a visit.... rock oooooooon', regi

and i am mostly recovered from the amazing new year in Las Vegas spent with some of my most favorite music and musicians in the world..... it was a good new year, and also a little bit hard- like it should be, i think... it is now the year of the monkey. anyhow.... I am in a snowy place near a huge Grand Canyon that i will soon see.... it's somewhere near here, but for now i eat sweets and drink tea and look out the window and wait for the snow storm to subside..... my friends- "Grand Buffet"- are playing a show at Sin-e tonight in NYC... a rare happening... i wish i was there - if you go tell 'em regina sez hello.... they are a cool arse hip hop duo- go see them if you can... tonight being jan 3rd.... ok. so..... have a wonderful New Year and many good wishes your way.... i play a show at Tonic on the 9th, with some good friends too... if you are free come by for a visit.... rock oooooooon', regi