Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Any Mac Users?

Hello again Brumstix users, I have 2 questions:

Does anyone know who runs reginaspektor.net?

And this question is directed to any Mac users: is there a "save target as" function for mac? I don't know how to download the songs from Regina Spektor.net! I have to sit there and listen to them off the webpage! I'm sure it's simple, I just haven't figured it out yet...

Thanks again! Have a lovely day.

Hello again Brumstix users, I have 2 questions:

Does anyone know who runs reginaspektor.net?

And this question is directed to any Mac users: is there a "save target as" function for mac? I don't know how to download the songs from Regina Spektor.net! I have to sit there and listen to them off the webpage! I'm sure it's simple, I just haven't figured it out yet...

Thanks again! Have a lovely day.

Ahhhh, the Macintosh! I loves my Mac... LOOOVES my Mac. I was raised on PCs and never knew anything else until I was 19, but I gotta say, I'll never buy a windows system again. It's seriously a waste of money.

Anyway, to yer question! Ctrl-click is the mac equivalent of right-clicking (however there are 2-button mouses for the Mac that have right-click and many other click/scroll features). Anyway, CTRL-CLICK should give you a context menu with a "save to folder" type option in Safari. Or you could use the Firefox browser for a more familiar set of options.

Also, in both browsers, instead of ctrl-clicking for an options menu, you can also OPTION+CLICK a link (to download the link immediately) or APPLE+CLICK the link (to open it in a new tab).

Hope those help, and if ya need anything else, just ask.

Oh, and SRG runs the dot net, although I know that there are more than a few people that would like to join into a collaborative effort with him, but no signs of that happening as far as I can tell.