Sign in to follow this  
adamjk

FIDELITY music video

Apparently, there is a video for Fidelity in rotation on VH1 in the USA and somehow it wasn't announced to the fans?!

You can watch it on the vh1 and mtv websites (vh1.com and mtv.com, respectively)

It's utterly fantastic. Still "Regin-ish," while also "growing up.".

It's really amazing and Regina looks adorable, and yet nothing is sacrificed artistically.

I wish the websites weren't so slow-loading because I'd love to watch it more than once! I shall wait for an HQ encode recorded from the television by someone online. Smiler

Apparently, there is a video for Fidelity in rotation on VH1 in the USA and somehow it wasn't announced to the fans?!

You can watch it on the vh1 and mtv websites (vh1.com and mtv.com, respectively)

It's utterly fantastic. Still "Regin-ish," while also "growing up.".

It's really amazing and Regina looks adorable, and yet nothing is sacrificed artistically.

I wish the websites weren't so slow-loading because I'd love to watch it more than once! I shall wait for an HQ encode recorded from the television by someone online. Smiler

Yes, I really like it too. Seems very sincere yet playful. I was pleasantly surprised. There is something about her look just about at the end. He just finished dumping the blue chalk on her head. Songs almost done. Close up on her face. She's covered in green, yellow and red chalk and looks up to realize the camera's on her and it looks like she shys away. Her look is something special. God, she is gorgeous......

I love it so much! The end was so nice, the two of them playing and throwing around the chalkish stuff. I love the whole story, her finding someone when she's been alone, then there's a bit of trouble but then they, for lack of better words, add color to each other's lives. Ha. Definitely my favorite so far of the Begin to Hope videos. I love Samson and Better, but none really capture Regina's beauty like this one does.

i adore the part at the end where Regina and the guy are up agains the wall, (its only like a second long) the first time, and she says "it breaks my" Her face is covered in the colored sand and she looks so funny!!

i am very happy that regina did a music video for the 4 most promoted songs on Begin to Hope (and Fidelity had to be last!!!) I thought that after On the Radio, that meant no more videos... but shes taking the Bjork approach to her album... (as many videos as possible! Big Grin)