Sign in to follow this  
adamjk

FIDELITY music video

This video is fantastic and matches the song perfectly. I love the way she looks in it too.

I'd be interested too if anyone could rip a high quality version for us UK fans.

But in the meantime like jweprich said, it is on youtube.

You tube video

quote:
Originally posted by submergedcalamity:

OMG IS SHE GOING TO BE AN ARTIST ON THE RISE!?!?! ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO START PAYING 100 BUCKS FOR SOLDOUT TICKETS!?? ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO HEAR PEOPLE SINGING HER SONGS IN THE STREET LIKE JAMES BLUNT!?!?!?

lol - I've been wondering that forever and while the fact that's she's gaining fame is good for her, it's almost kinda sad for us...lol. :P

This video is too cute. The ending with the two of them playing with the sand is just adorable. Big Grin I love it.

I live in Chile and Regina is almost unknown here and I like it that way, but a local channel is showing her videos and I'm getting scared that "people without good musical taste" are going to listen to her and like her, and sing her songs in the streets and the busses, and saying they're fans, and listening 'samson' after 'oops i did it again' or something like that!

I guess I'm too possessive and paranoid!

And I love the video! She looks so pretty and the end is perfect.

I love it when she smiles!

Big Grin

yeah, this is the most depressing news in a long time! it shouldn't be that way, right? LOL I CAN'T HELP IT!

but i do love the video. and i just really hope she's not on artists on the rise because i hate everybody on that...they play those songs so muchhh it's crazy

I'm glad she's becoming more famous! The more people who are inspired by her hopeful messages, the better! Hope is something that needs to be shared: There is power in numbers! Whether they realize it or not, everyone is eventually affected by the messages, don't underestimate people's intelligence! Another great reason for her fame is that you can now share your love for the music with more people! Why do so many see that as a bad thing? We were all new to Regina's music at some point! Don't be so elitist! And now that I got that off my chest, have a great day! Wink

~Fran

PS: Thanks jweprich and Sidekick, I found the Fidelity Video!

PPS: I love your signature Sidekick! "Put your car in reverse and come back to me"...