Sign in to follow this  
adamjk

FIDELITY music video

quote:
Originally posted by Lucille:

I don't understimate people's intelligence, but I understimate chilean's english

HAHAH, that's so funny! Good point. I'm sorry for being so 'anglophonist'! ¡Espero que Regina sea más popular en Chile pronto! Yo Estudié español en "High School", pero me olvido de casi todo. (Mi mejor amigo es de Argentina, en el fin de semana que estaba en su casa para una barbacoa, yo causó un lío grande porque soy vegetariana…hahaha...)

quote:
Originally posted by adamjk:

Apparently, there is a video for Fidelity in rotation on VH1 in the USA and somehow it wasn't announced to the fans?!

theres actually been a news post on the website for awhile

'July 8, 2006

Regina's new video for 'Fidelity' is having its online premiere on iFilm.com right now. Click here'

quote:
theres actually been a news post on the website for awhile

'July 8, 2006

Regina's new video for 'Fidelity' is having its online premiere on iFilm.com right now. Click here'

I believe the webmaster screwed the date up on that one. If you notice the posts are all in decending chronological order. I'm sure that was actually posted on August 8, 2006. So adamjk was correct at the time of his post. Wink

EDIT (8/24/06): The date has been changed to reflect August 8th.

quote:
Originally posted by Django:

Screw the mannequin, he doesn't deserve Regina.

(List of new lows in my life: Mannequin Envy- Check)

i agree. it is a "sore wound" that she ends up with the mannequin at the end Mad

Today, I bit my nail really short...and it's only one nail..and the other nails are really long, so it looks weird. i have one short nail and nine long nails...and I bit my short nail really short so it hurts...I got nervous cause I had to sing for a family friend...and my nail was all like "chew me!! chew me!!!" and I was like, "okay". So I chewed it...and now it's short... and my other nails got jealous and they were all like, "Hey!! Wat up wit that ?" and I was all like "I'm sorry" and they were a like"apology not accepted!! We hate you!!!" So nine of my fingers are mad at me...and the other one's too short...this is not my day. Okay. I'm done. Everyone can continue with their conversation now.