Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Favorite Soup

I wish there was an "all the above" option in the poll, hehe, I love all kinds depending on mood Smiler

as for my favorite specific soup, probably french onion, mmm, I LOVE that soup!! with tons of bread and cheese, yum yum. Big Grin of course tomato soup with lots of cheese and then dipping bread into it is great too...

quote:
Originally posted by Maya:

I wish there was an "all the above" option in the poll, hehe, I love all kinds depending on mood Smiler

as for my favorite specific soup, probably french onion, mmm, I LOVE that soup!! with tons of bread and cheese, yum yum. Big Grin of course tomato soup with lots of cheese and then dipping bread into it is great too...

*runs off to make soup because of the yummi adjectives you used!*

It tastes like beets and a crap load of vegetables (potatoes, leeks, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage...) You know you made really good borscht when you can stick a wooden spoon in the center of the pot and it stands up on its' own; that's the olden rule of borscht, haha! [really, it is]

Personally, I like the way the Ukrainians make it better; really cold and sweet, Awesome in the summer time. Yeah Smiler

Borscht shpeel(?) over