Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Favorite Soup

Recommended Posts

I don't know... so many people say Panera's french onion is the best, but it lacks adequate cheese and croutons are no measure for a true f/o with the baked round crouton the size of the bowl.

Sure as heck ain't PYPG !! (I vote PYPG becomes the new acronym for "the best"!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine Redneck:

I don't know... so many people say Panera's french onion is the best, but it lacks adequate cheese and croutons are no measure for a true f/o with the baked round crouton the size of the bowl.

Sure as heck ain't PYPG !! (I vote PYPG becomes the new acronym for "the best"!!)

I ask for it without cheese and croutons. As much as I love their soup I hate their croutons, they taste like Goldfish or Cheezits or whatever and I despise those things. As for cheese, eh its just masking the deliciousness of the soup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Natdowg:

Soup Soup

Tasty Soup Soup

Spicy carrot and corriander

Chilli chowder

Crouton Crouton

Crunch friends in a liquid broth

I am gespatchio Oh!

I am a summer soup Mmmm!

Miso Miso

Fighting in the dojo

Miso Miso

Oriental Prince in the land of soup

Hmm.. The Mighty Boosh.. I dunno. I watched it, and the room was filled with fans of the show. but it all kind of seemed like an inside joke to me, and I was being left out.

And Jess I'm relatively sure that you're quoting a song or tv show but I laughed a lot at that. And woke up my dad who was sleeping on the chair beside me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

the creamy tomato asiago crouton soup at panera makes wanna marry panera. really its so good. like... people say "jessica? why are your pants wet?" and i say "i just ate at panera and was so excited i peed a little

Just went. Just had it. Loved it. Happy to report the Depends is dry!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

the creamy tomato asiago crouton soup at panera makes wanna marry panera. really its so good. like... people say "jessica? why are your pants wet?" and i say "i just ate at panera and was so excited i peed a little

Just went. Just had it. Loved it. Happy to report the Depends is dry!

Heeeey! You're my age, G... you should only be wearing bathing suits until your AARP subscription shows up ! Big Grin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Hmm.. The Mighty Boosh.. I dunno. I watched it, and the room was filled with fans of the show. but it all kind of seemed like an inside joke to me, and I was being left out.

Im not actually a fan of the Boosh, i just had a burning/uncontrollable desire to contribute to the soup topic but had nothing of actual value to say, and then i remembered hearing the song...i do like Noel Fielding tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can tell you that i don't like creamy soups (lactose intolerant, but even if i wasn't, i still think they're terribly unhealthy and blah), chowders (i bit down on a piece of sand in a manhattan clam chowder once, and so i'll never eat that again), and cold soups just don't make sense to me. otherwise i'm an equal opportunity soup eater.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Natdowg:

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Hmm.. The Mighty Boosh.. I dunno. I watched it, and the room was filled with fans of the show. but it all kind of seemed like an inside joke to me, and I was being left out.

Im not actually a fan of the Boosh, i just had a burning/uncontrollable desire to contribute to the soup topic but had nothing of actual value to say, and then i remembered hearing the song...i do like Noel Fielding tho.

Noel Fielding = another thing that makes me pee my pants with excitement.

god that man..... mmmm mmmm good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this