Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Favorite Soup

Went to Panera tonight and absolutely had to try this famous tomato soup everyone's talking about. It actually was really good, you know for being a soup and all. I liked it Smiler.

I forgot to tell you guys! When I went to Panera I was wearing my Spektorology shirt and the girl at the cash register was like "what does your shirt mean? I mean I know its Regina Spektor..." I gave her the link to respektonline. Nothing like a little Reg talk with my soup. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

I forgot to tell you guys! When I went to Panera I was wearing my Spektorology shirt and the girl at the cash register was like "what does your shirt mean? I mean I know its Regina Spektor..." I gave her the link to respektonline. Nothing like a little Reg talk with my soup. Smiler

no way! haha that's awesome. i love talking to random people about reg.

Few and far between isnt it. I have a Regina wallpaper on both my phone and ipod touch and whenever anyone sees them it's always, "Whos that?", and frequently followed by, "your girlfriend?" HAAHAHA!

I think I've only encountered one person I met when we played tennis but she had only listened to Fidelity and Samson. I was still over joyed Big Grin. I now have a keen fondness to this person. Her hair reminds me of the great Spektors and shes pretty trippy!

the obvious answer is to tell people she is your girlfriend.

a little soup anecdote of my own... kind of. Whenever i see a commercial for The Soup on TV, i can't help but start singing 'the soup the soup the soup the soupdesoupdesoupdasoupdasoupdasoup. the soup was hot and split pea and on the stooooooooooove"...and so on about bugsy and buster. but i'm not as fond about soup as the soup.. it's just a bit too soupy for my taste. The soup is my favorite soup. ya know how when you write or look at one singular word too long, it starts to look really weird and it shouldn't be pronounced the way it is? well...that's what's happening with soup

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Brenna:

no way! haha that's awesome. i love talking to random people about reg.

I'd kill to find a random person that knew anything about reg.....

it is difficult to find someone who's into her as much as yourself. That's why her shows are so enjoyable. If you get there early enough, theres plenty of people who listen as avidly as us Smiler