Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Favorite Soup

quote:
Originally posted by squeakycleanK:

If you get there early enough, theres plenty of people who listen as avidly as us Smiler

Oh yeah right. Some random guy 30 years older than you walks up to you at the concert and you're having a convo.....bah hah hah ha hah ha ha....RIGHT! If mooebon isn't there or someone else from the stix I'm done!

Ah, don't remind me about how I won't be there at the next one. Boo hoo!

Andreseng, I am still waiting for a single person to comment on my "I'd rather be at a Regina Spektor" bumper sticker. Yesterday I gave my (really great) music professor 2 regina cds. I am spreading the gospel! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Andreseng, I am still waiting for a single person to comment on my "I'd rather be at a Regina Spektor" bumper sticker. Yesterday I gave my (really great) music professor 2 regina cds. I am spreading the gospel! Smiler

I still can't believe I haven't run in to you randomly, outside of our planned meetings.

quote:
Originally posted by mooebon:

Heey, I have that same sticker! I ordered it from the freakin' Ukraine, for God's sake.

I have it on the back of my '96 Ford F-150

which I drive in the heart of gods and guns country in rural Lake County, Fl. I figured I'd find my obscure soul mate or at least get in to a brawl (possibly with said future soul mate !).

But not a peep... and I have the nerve to resent Reg for not comin' to Florida ?

I ordered my bumper sticker online, but i noticed when it arrived that it came from the Ukraine.

Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck either. But I live within 50 miles of Regina's homebase, so I am really shocked. But I haven't given up, and I know you haven't either ... Wink

my fav soup: Finnish Soup (it's what we call vodka in a flowery bowl) ^_^

srsly though, I love soup, can't believe I haven't checked out this part of the forum until now.

well, I have a great recipe that's slightly different from the others I saw, so maybe I'll post it later, but yeah, best soup ever: "red lentils soup" mmm-MMM-MMM!