Sign in to follow this  
JETSKA

New Music Video

Did Adria Petty direct Regina's new music video. I love Adria's work and infact this is how I discovered Regina Spektor, from Adria Petty's website. I also Love Tom Petty's Work, saw him last night w/ Stevie Nicks on stage. Anyhow, I ramble. ....

Adria's work is very Au van garde (mispelled) Love the tone Adria sets for Regina in her video and makes Regina's prescence very Fiona Apple without the manic depression Smiler

Did Adria Petty direct Regina's new music video. I love Adria's work and infact this is how I discovered Regina Spektor, from Adria Petty's website. I also Love Tom Petty's Work, saw him last night w/ Stevie Nicks on stage. Anyhow, I ramble. ....

Adria's work is very Au van garde (mispelled) Love the tone Adria sets for Regina in her video and makes Regina's prescence very Fiona Apple without the manic depression Smiler

I love the way Adria works Regina... Very flattering. Regina is very lucky to work with Adria, and vice-versa.. (by the way, Its Avant GardeBig Grin )

I don't really like Fiona's videos, i always feel as if theyre fake... But Adria really shows Reginas good sides. i dont know. am i making any sense? Eeker

quote:
Originally posted by jweprich:

I love the way Adria works Regina... Very flattering. Regina is very lucky to work with Adria, and vice-versa.. (by the way, Its Avant GardeBig Grin )

I don't really like Fiona's videos, i always feel as if theyre fake... But Adria really shows Reginas good sides. i dont know. am i making any sense? Eeker

Of course you make sense Smiler and Thanks (Avant Garde) .... I don't like Fiona's broody additude, no I don't think it fits her but iif Someone like Adria came along and made her more cheery and shy, then I think I would be more tuned in with her music. Fiona's sulkyness is what strikes me and Regina's wit behind her music is what stuck me.

And the feelings fly off her piano tablature.

I don't know. Samson didn't really appeal to me. It sort of seemed... too sad. Well, I know the story was really sad but seriously. I mean, the whole time it's birds flying around out of pieces of paper. On the Radio was a really good video.

i'm not a fan of any of her videos

i'm not into music videos in general tho, only a few have ever grabbed me, i think its jonathan glazer i dont mind, and theres another guy aswell i dont remember his name tho..

videos like jamiriquai's 'virtual insanity'

madonna's 'frozen'

that kinda stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by angelasun88:

I don't know. Samson didn't really appeal to me. It sort of seemed... too sad. Well, I know the story was really sad but seriously. I mean, the whole time it's birds flying around out of pieces of paper. On the Radio was a really good video.

Having watched the loving care and detailed work of Peter Sluzka, director & animator, in the making of the "Samson" video, I am sure that he will be encouraged by your comments. Eeker

I wasn't really feeling the Samson video either. But I love Us, On The Radio, and this new one is amazing. The ending is my favorite part, of the Fidelity video. The hand-holding at the end, to me, is very powerful.