Sign in to follow this  
regina

Feb 1st, Linda Draper's CD Release

Feb 1st, Saturday night at Sidewalk Cafe (home sweet home) Ave A and 6th Street, starting at 8PM and onwards is Linda Draper's cd release (listen to sound clips on www.cdbaby.com she is so amazing!) come by for kick arse music from Jenn Lindsay, 8PM, Cockroach Bernstein (of Larval Organs) at 8:30PM, i'm at 9PM, and Linda's at 10PM, and the Voyces at 11PM... No Cover, it'll be fun, and you can warm up from the inside out... see you there, reginka

Feb 1st, Saturday night at Sidewalk Cafe (home sweet home) Ave A and 6th Street, starting at 8PM and onwards is Linda Draper's cd release (listen to sound clips on www.cdbaby.com she is so amazing!) come by for kick arse music from Jenn Lindsay, 8PM, Cockroach Bernstein (of Larval Organs) at 8:30PM, i'm at 9PM, and Linda's at 10PM, and the Voyces at 11PM... No Cover, it'll be fun, and you can warm up from the inside out... see you there, reginka

A big thank you to everyone who came and listened, and to all who played too... last night i got to see some fun faces and play some strange songs for y'all, and you guys didn't even complain... and so a big shout out to Jenn Lindsay, Cockroach Bernstein, Linda Draper ( and her new CD Patchwork) and the Voyces... It was fun riding there and back in the car with Ders (anders) and i even borrowed his splintery stick for "poor little rich boy"... that's the story, and today i see Chelsea, i am so excited!