Sign in to follow this  
ghost of corporate future

What is the first song you have people listen to from regina?

Us was the first song I heard got me hooked, therefore I let everyone listen to that first.

Upon hearing it for the first time on the train to camden a few of my friend insisted on singing and dancing around the carriage, so it works.

I think "Back of a Truck" was the first song I heard...It was so surreal that I was hooked...Then "Consequence of Sounds" hooked me good...I like "Us", it's a good song to introduce people with, but I like the raw stuff better.

i forgot all about consequence of sounds... i did try sending that to a few of the guys when i first heard it, but no luck.

i need better friends, other than the odd girl here and there who i hardly talk to i have no1 to share this music with... probably the reason i signed up here!

I was introduced with the songs US and the Gohst of Corporate Future, I'm not sure wich I'd use to introduce people with. But probably Us. Maybe On the Radio or Hotel song too. It depends on the person. I got my one friend into it with Reading Time With Pickle.