Sign in to follow this  
Fran

Tori Amos Poll

All of the above being said, I think I'd also add that I agree with Death Monkey that Regina right now in her career is a lot more similar to the Tori of the UNDER THE PINK era. And for those of us old enough to remember, many live performances of Tori's during the 1996 DewDropInn tour had that openness and joy that Regina's performances do now.

And of course, who knows how Regina will evolve over the next decade. One assumes that her work will get deeper and more complex, and that her relationship to recording and use of the studio will also get more and more sophisticated, much as Tori's did.

I switched ITV 1's Loose Women programme on this lunchtime and thought Regina was playing on there again, except this Cornflake Girl was playing a Bosendorfer Grand Piano. Eeker

She played two songs and "Velvet Revolution" was so like a Regina song that I nearly fell off the sofa! Big Grin

ACrunchyNutGirl19thApril07003.jpg

Tori is more like a Crunchy Nut nowadays, but what the hell, I love Crunchy Nuts Roll Eyes

Click here for a listen to her latest album American Doll Posse http://www.toriamos.com/ Cool

i have one question.. ive heard tori's music many many times but never really bothered to buy albums or look at photos of her...

is this her real hair color?

these two photos above are just.... sorry to say but really fake looking. ive never seen hair that orange. but i suppose it could be real.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

i have one question.. ive heard tori's music many many times but never really bothered to buy albums or look at photos of her...

is this her real hair color?

these two photos above are just.... sorry to say but really fake looking. ive never seen hair that orange. but i suppose it could be real.

No, her real color is a rather normal......uh, brown. If you are interested in her music, I can recommend something, maybe From The Choirgirl Hotel for example? It's my favorite, either that or Scarlet's Walk is really lovely too. Hell, with the exception of 2004's The Beekeeper, which was dreadful, they are all great!

i guess i didnt really specify that ive litened to tori's music but i dont really like it, but maybe i havent listened to the right songs..ill try the ones ou recommened.... it not the strangeness that i disliked because i like very strange music (bjork,tom waits). i ought to give her another try.