Sign in to follow this  
Ouija

Is Regina Pregnant?

Regina never mentioned anything about being pregnant on the Janice Long Show early this morning and believe me if she was, Janice, who has a Ph D in Gossiping, would have ferreted it out. Big Grin

They chatted so rapidly that there was no room even for one pregnant pause! Cool

I heard that Regina was a childlike princess and once rode Falkor straight into The Nothing, singing short stories that repopulated it with a fairytale world now called Fantasia.

Also, she is going to have a baby named Bastian.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I heard that Regina was a childlike princess and once rode Falkor straight into The Nothing, singing short stories that repopulated it with a fairytale world now called Fantasia.

falkor was fucking awesome.

I heard Regina is crazy, and that late at night she roams the dark alley ways of the Bronx to find children that are up past their bed times. Then when she gets them she puts them in a sack and takes them home to use as seasoning in her soups.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

I LOVE "The Never Ending Story"! I still get the theme song stuck in my head every once in a while...The wolf scene is the scariest scene I've ever seen, and I still think the Childlike Princess is the most beautiful person in the world! Did anyone see part 2? It sucks, don't watch it! It ruined my perception of Fantasia forever...

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Anyone who has seen her recently care to pipe in? Oh, and look at this shot?????

Yeah I caught her at Shepherds Bush last week and have only one observation to make. Pregnant or not, I think Regina should always perform Poor Little Rich Boy in such a low cut top.

So much more 'dynamic'.

Anyone?