Sign in to follow this  
Ouija

Is Regina Pregnant?

quote:
Originally posted by stuART wilson:

She might just be getting love handles?

omg... these people are crewl and unusual. what would posess them to ask this??? but.. i am laughing my arse off at these comments. i love the pic of Kimya's baby! just fucking adorable.

Yeah you have to overlook some of the crudeness but what made it so funny was the posts by Fran, andreseng, stwongbad85, and Johnny C totally just goofing with Ouija's original question. Especially Johnny C's "honeymoon pic"; that was awsome!

If someone started this thread today I feel like everyone would get in a knot over it. I just think the stix has been slighly uptight lately. We don't have to be so procedural in our reactions to stuff all the time... just run with stuff sometimes - all the way to a big plasic ice cream cone if you have to. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by leaves:

Yeah you have to overlook some of the crudeness but what made it so funny was the posts by Fran, andreseng, stwongbad85, and Johnny C totally just goofing with Ouija's original question. Especially Johnny C's "honeymoon pic"; that was awsome!

If someone started this thread today I feel like everyone would get in a knot over it. I just think the stix has been slighly uptight lately. We don't have to be so procedural in our reactions to stuff all the time... just run with stuff sometimes - all the way to a big plasic ice cream cone if you have to. Big Grin

Reread the highlighted second paragraph above people.

Also in case you hadn't noticed. This wasn't from a regular stixer. It was a one time poster that came on, said this and left almost 2 years ago. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've seen this happen over the years.

Anyway don't miss leaves point. Have a chuckle. Don't get so upset over a "one-hit-wonder". This thread is dead! Smiler