Sign in to follow this  
folderol and

Where have they gone?

Here's where we talk about posters who have been away for a very long time, and question their wherabouts (if unknown)...

Shawn - Last spotted in April. Where did he go?! Who else would like to see him come back?

Geogaddi. - Last told us he was going to "get [his] shit together", after telling us the long and complicated story of his connection to Regina. When will his next surprise appearance be?

regina - Yeah, um... last I heard, she was in Europe. But she doesn't post here anymore, does she?

Discuss and add your own selections of (long-)gone posters of the board, if you so desire!

Here's where we talk about posters who have been away for a very long time, and question their wherabouts (if unknown)...

Shawn - Last spotted in April. Where did he go?! Who else would like to see him come back?

Geogaddi. - Last told us he was going to "get [his] shit together", after telling us the long and complicated story of his connection to Regina. When will his next surprise appearance be?

regina - Yeah, um... last I heard, she was in Europe. But she doesn't post here anymore, does she?

Discuss and add your own selections of (long-)gone posters of the board, if you so desire!

JC!!

Okay, so it hasn't been that long, and I talked to him today and he said he'd be coming back. Probably did already. What evs.

And yeah, I wish Regina still posted here. I'd LOVE to talk to her! Although it might look like guhbjsdghjhksdalfkjh, because I would faint on my keybord Wink

Also, I may have gotten a couple new members (or at least fans) today. How? With my mad sim addict nerd skills. JC knows what I mean... if he were around. Basically, sims2 fansite-me telling a couple people Regina=amazing, I give them the link to here, tell them to listen to the song clips on here, and join the forum= INSTANT FANS. Big Grin

Take that.

Aha!!! I am back! After a few weeks on Regina Hiatus.

Some more people that are missing and presumed dead:

-withakay (come baaack!)

-Carbonated Turtle! (this is a local shout out)

-Lambchop (lammy! Where are you?)

-BloodRoses (Matt? We want your covers shared again!)

-Mike Mercury (severely MIA)

-Kiwifruit (not missing for long, but long enough to make me wonder!)

I periodically ponder on the effect of death on web friendships. How would anyone know where you went? Maybe I just listed a bunch of dead people? It's hard to know.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

-Kiwifruit (not missing for long, but long enough to make me wonder!)

Hello! It is very nice to be remembered!

I'm missing lambchop, too. He was here when I first joined.

Oh, yeah, and Regina but I kind of understand if she's busy being a big famous singing star.

Elusive Shawn here,

This last December after spending some time in New York I was ready to move there permanently from Las Vegas. Several days before I was to leave my dad's cancer became terminal. I spent the next few months reading tons of books and taking care of my father. He passed away christmas day and I spent the next few months sorting out what I was going to do.

After dealing with the fact my savings was gone for moving to NYC I decided to change my plans.

1. My girlfriend and I would buy non refundable tickets to Dublin, Ireland for January 2007.

2. Focus completely on music and use our honed skills to support ourselves as we travel the world.

3. Work countless hours to have enough money in reserve.

This left me no internet time. Only some slight myspace time. Sorry for the lack of Shawn. Hope this mini summary of events and plans suffice.

Maybe I'll see some of you in my travels.

Take care, peace out, word to ya homies, and....

later days,

Shawn