Sign in to follow this  
WillyLumps

Providence Set List

ok...so I didn't exactly write the setlist down...but this is what i've drawn from memory...so please...if you went to the show, feel free to correct the set...But these are the songs she played...FYI, they are using setlists on stage right now since the band is still learning a lot of her songs...So don't yell requests cause they won't get played...I got to meet Regina and i'm ecstatic!

Ain't No Cover

Prisoners

Flowers

Baby Jesus

Small Town Moon

On the Radio (With Band)

Fidelity (With Band)

Carbon Monoxide (With Band)

Apres Moi (With Band)

Poor Little Rich Boy

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Edit (With Band)

Human of the Year

Us

*encore*

Samson

Ghost of Corporate Future

Hotel Song (With Band)

ok...so I didn't exactly write the setlist down...but this is what i've drawn from memory...so please...if you went to the show, feel free to correct the set...But these are the songs she played...FYI, they are using setlists on stage right now since the band is still learning a lot of her songs...So don't yell requests cause they won't get played...I got to meet Regina and i'm ecstatic!

Ain't No Cover

Prisoners

Flowers

Baby Jesus

Small Town Moon

On the Radio (With Band)

Fidelity (With Band)

Carbon Monoxide (With Band)

Apres Moi (With Band)

Poor Little Rich Boy

Bobbing for Apples

That Time

Edit (With Band)

Human of the Year

Us

*encore*

Samson

Ghost of Corporate Future

Hotel Song (With Band)

well I drove down from Boston with my 2 friends and we waited after the show at the back...(we had to go on the other side of this wrought iron fence) but the band came out and we talked to them for a while...the guitarist (Matt ?) and the bassist (Brett Bass)..his last name is pronounced like the fish. they told us that they haven't been playing with her too long, and they had to go through an audition process..PS they sounded great...Regina came out after half an hour maybe and there were about 7 of us waiting to speak with her...Of course when she did come out, none of us really could talk much..I myself was totally dumb founded...I've been listening to her for 3 years and had no idea what to say to her...She told us how sick she had been and what all she had been taking for it (Nyquil, Dayquil, Airborne, Emergen C)..my friend Vladi asked her if she ever wrote her own lyrics in Russian..But she said that writing in Russian is much more difficult now that she's been in America so long...Vladi expressed the same sentiment being Russian as well....he also moved to an English speaking country around her age...they spoke in Russian a bit...She took some photos with us which i'm waiting to recieve and i got an autograph...She talked with us for about 15 mins. before she had to go...The conversation was very casual...and while i myself couldn't talk really...it hadn't fully hit me that the short girl right in front of me talking to us was the force behind this mysteriously transcendental music.

Mike Reid (sp?) was the guitarist's name Sir Will.

Wow you have a good memory...

BUT:

"Flowers" was song 3... but it's amusing (and kind of ironic) how you didn't include flowers, since I made the same mistake yesterday(...psychological reasons).

Anyway, next time, I won't make such a mistake.

While I do like Regina better solo, it was nice to hear some of the BTH songs with the full band (since that is how they're recorded) I did enjoy the set list more from Boston earlier this year, but really, why bother just complaining about it? Either go and enjoy it, or stay at home and miss the fun everyone else is having. Don't bring your hate to the boards.

Hello. I am extremely new here (well, newly registered....I've been prowling for a while). Am I too new to nit pick? Probably, but here I go:

WillyLumps, thanks for posting the set list. Just to correct you on a couple song titles, though: Small Town Moon, not Small Town Woman and Baby Jesus - no Little there. Oh, and she played Samson as her first encore song, right before Ghost of Corporate Future.

Now that I've annoyed you all, I must say that Regina Spektor was amazing during that concert. Especially for being as sick as she was. She and the band blended very well even though I'll always prefer solo Regina and her keyboard/piano, guitar, drumstick and microphone tapping.