Sign in to follow this  
chessie max

Copy of NYC show?

quote:
Originally posted by NewYorkLocal:

...didn't Regina play some new song called "small town" ... I think it was one she used her guitar for.

Possibly "Small Town Moon" which features a cooing/howling vocal part. Or perhaps "In Another Town". But neither of those have guitar. Remember, there were TWO shows played, not just one. You may be looking at the wrong set-list.

For those that requested.

LUZER: I used one of your photos from the show as the Album Artwork. I do this with everything in my collection if I can find a picture from the night of the recording. Hope ya don't mind. I literally did it right before I uploaded this for ya.

Anyway, enjoy, and thank Mishuga for the recording!

2006-09-28 NYC | Town Hall

PS - Someone/Anyone please host this stuff so we don't have to keep re-uploading. I would do it if I had a server, alas I do not. Everytime upload it takes 45 minutes but only stays online for 14 days, so it's not ideal.

Hi, i just joined this board today, and will be at the show tonight over in brooklyn. I was wondering if you could repost the September Town Hall show again? i was at both and would love to hear them again. Thanks!

-rod