Sign in to follow this  
TheArtPal

Montreal show at le national, october 8th

THOSE ARE SWEET PICS JOHNNY! THANK YOU!!!!!!!

It's so cool to have pictures of Regina and of yourself watching Regina! It has a very omnipotent feel to it!

i just had to register only to say: thank you so much Johnny (and everyone else) for the pictures and the video! Oh my that's great stuff! and i can see myself on some of the pictures, too! Whoa! Amazing show, i totally fell in love. when a friend told me i couldnt even imagine how great Regina was live i didnt understand.. but now i reaaally do! One of the best show i've ever seen in my life. i hope she comes back soon.. and make a little detour by quebec city. ye know it's pretty over here, too!

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

LUVTHECANADIAN!!! That was YOU that stayed with Fran?? CRAZY! I met up with her the next day - randomly, in Old montreal. Shame you and I missed each other!

Yeah!!! Facebook saved my life!

I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you!

Next time...next time. Smiler

GREAT pics btw!

Well, i dont know if someone has told it already, but there have been a really pretty moment.

She was beginning to play a song, she was alone on stage, she just played some notes on the piano, and then, a girl in the crowd screamed ''US!!''

Regina stopped playing, and she was just watching people. She looked kinda shocked or something...

Then, a guy at the other side of the room screamed ''Whatever you play is amazing!''

and then, she said, ''There's always this one person''.

And she started to play the song again.

I just think it was really cute ...

It felt like it was a movie script or something.