Sign in to follow this  
Nico

I just introduced a Regina to a whole bunch of people...

Ok I'm an idiot. I sent "Songs" back to Netflix instead of my movie.

They were both in the changer, it was dark, I was tired. I packed it up last night and in the morning I mailed it off.

I realized it when I got home and tried to listen to the CD. The bums at Netflix said "our distrubution centers are not set up to return CD's to customers" So basically they are keeping it.

Maybe someone who can appreciate it will get it. I have a mental image of a whole room full of bored disc-sorters listening to Regina over a PA and that kinda makes me happy.

At least CD Baby has more copies. I hope Regina gets a cut Smiler

Nico

edit: Ok Netflix credited me a month on my account, so that was pretty cool of them. I guess calling them bums and saying I was going to hold their movie hostage worked Smiler I suppose this can go into "Stories" rather then "Rants" now!

Hee hee.

Neat little story. That's not a complication that I would've anticipated using netflix. Well, at least you have another SONGS delivery to look forward to!

Gaah, I'm the kind of person that sends a CD instead of DVD aswell, especially when I've been awake for about 19 hours. It's easily done.

I just imagined the disc sorters all breaking into a smile. Smiler

I wonder if they have a little CD tower of the disks that get sent to them on accident. I wonder who takes them home at the end of the day? I wonder what their favorite is? I wonder if anyone has ever regreted sending them a CD by mistake so much they have driven over there and picked it back up (supposing they live close by).

awww, sorry you didn't get your CD back! hope you have it maybe saved in a playlist somewhere, or maybe iTunes?

but niiiiiceeeeeeee for introducing her to other people! great job, BUDDY!