Sign in to follow this  
THINKPINKLIPSTICK

11.11?!?

hello, i don't know if there has previously been a thread on this because i'm quite new to this board, but ever since i've loved regina spektor, i have been constantly looking for 11.11 and figured that i could never get it.

i just wondered if anyone actually has it because all the people i meet that like regina spektor don't seem to have it either?

xoxox

hello, i don't know if there has previously been a thread on this because i'm quite new to this board, but ever since i've loved regina spektor, i have been constantly looking for 11.11 and figured that i could never get it.

i just wondered if anyone actually has it because all the people i meet that like regina spektor don't seem to have it either?

xoxox

You can also get it on thePirateBay but that is not really legal (depending on how you see it). But the way I see it: If it is impossible to get it by paying for it there is no real harm in downloading it.

November 11, 1918. Armistice Day, the end of WW1. Also known in the US as Veteren's Day. But, I thought I read that Regina's 11:11 was recorded in the studio in one day, perhaps 11/11/02?

By the way, I've been trying to find an original copy of it for years, does anyone know how many were actually made? I bought it from iTunes, so I can listen to it on my Nano and in the car, but not on my home stereo. Not to mention I'd just love to own the real thing. I've looked on eBay to no avail.

I found contact info for Ritchie Castelanno, he did the recording for 11:11. Here is the result.

Sorry, I don't have any.

In a message dated 11/26/2006 6:09:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ludwigvan66@yahoo.com writes:

You wouldn't happen to have an extra copy laying around might you?

This is kinda the holy grail with us Regina fans. I downloaded it (purchased) from iTunes, but I'd love to have the real thing.

How many copies were made?