Sign in to follow this  
fiona_squid

Our Regina art.

OOoooOOO I want to say something so bad, but it would spoil my surprise that I...still don't have to show you.

Is the guy in the window looking at the moon the Man With A Thousand Faces, perchance?

I needed to see it like this first:

Devil Come To Bethlehem

8th Floor

Time Is All Around

Small Town Moon

Belt

Folding Chair

One More Time With Feeling

Aquarius

Man Of A Thousand Faces

Back to searching......

Karl that is friggin sweet! I was really proud of myself that I could work a load of them out, but all the ones I could get, other people already guessed them! So now I have nothing. But I think the car/headlights, the pond and the cottage are important. And I see Regina! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Em Mitchell:

Karl that is friggin sweet! I was really proud of myself that I could work a load of them out, but all the ones I could get, other people already guessed them! So now I have nothing. But I think the car/headlights, the pond and the cottage are important. And I see Regina! Smiler

Thank you so much! you are on to something with the pond and the car/headlights. The cottage was supposed to be part of the small town moon thing, like the girl was leaving the small town and walking towards the big city, Oh and theres also a moon Big Grin The last three are hard, especially one of them thats kinda unfair, so if you can't get them i understand.

DAMNIT! POND THAT'S THICK AS PORRIDGE!

Bad Michael.. I am ashamed of myself and must be locked in the Chokey for the rest of the day.

I WILL work out the car one..

EDIT: The car is silver. Baby Jesus? If not, Human Of The Year?