Sign in to follow this  
fiona_squid

Our Regina art.

This is not really art but anyway...

You guys remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green?.... *ahem* I mean that time I told you this message board might have a better look with SMF? Well, I spent a few days and made this with my crappy php programming and Photoshop skills: http://respektor.free-hosting-web.co.cc/index.php

Any kind of criticism is very appreciated by the way.

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

You guys remember that time when my favorite colors were pink and green?.... *ahem* I mean that time I told you this message board might have a better look with SMF? Well, I spent a few days and made this with my crappy php programming and Photoshop skills: http://respektor.free-hosting-web.co.cc/index.php

Be sure not to click the banner link at the top of the site, it will send you to an external link, with pop-ups....

Will this get sorted Silhouette???

Nice site, banner needs changing though....

quote:
Originally posted by nounderwearday:

quote:
Originally posted by Silhouette:

Be sure not to click the banner link at the top of the site, it will send you to an external link, with pop-ups....

Will this get sorted Silhouette???

Nice site, banner needs changing though....

As a matter of fact the banner is linked to the main page but, I forgot to change the source code, so it just opens an error page (fixed now).

Definitely, yes! You can create another banner. Big Grin Though, I don't know what to do with this message board. It was just a product of "I should get my mind busy with a CSE related project" crisis. I've been willing to get a new domain name and hosting for years but never thought what the purpose of the website is going to be. I could make put this message board up there but what's the use? Community of Brümstix >> any other online Regina community. I still stand up for my thesis: the format of Brümstix is not that good. Smf is easy to modify, easy to moderate and easy to use.

I'm sorry for all this brainstorming/ranting Big Grin I'm now in a state of "Instead of making this I should have practiced some music" :/

Yeah, yeah I know, don't quit my day job. Luckily I'm only 14 and don't have one, so take these with a grain of salt. The past couple of days I've taken to doodling to Regina's songs, and I made this(If I can figure out how to use the image thingy):

FrontPorchGaveWay.jpg

"The Front Porch Gave Way"

Oh crap, it didn't work

*researches what the heck I'm supposed to do*

*Goes and makes Photobucket account*

*Uploads Pictures*

*Trys again and hopes people will think I know what I'm doing*

And I also did a sketch of regina:

Regina.jpg

Now the pictures look squashed on my computer, but i'm not sure if that's just my computer's resolution or if the picture is just screwed up, but if that's the case, it looks better on paper. trust me.

It's not great, but all these wonderful drawings of Regina inspired me. I thought hey, I should do that! Unfortunately, I forgot to figure in my lack of the awesomeness the other artists in this thread posess. so yeah. Enjoy the failart!

Lovely! And welcome to the stix, (though you registered a month ago, it's never too late to say hi!)

I am currently working on making a nice stencil of Reg. I don't really have any band-shirts or other such stuff, because I'm not normally one to proclaim myself a "fan" of anything that way. But Regina is Regina, and I think it's time I showed some respekt.

Plus it's a fun silk-screen project.