fiona_squid

Our Regina art.

Samson

Samson.jpg

Aquarius

Aquarius.jpg

you can see many of my paintings here

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/Galactastica/Paintings/

remember to maximize to full on the top left of the photo to keep proper resolution.

there are some tori amos inspired ones, as well as pushing daisies and a bunch of others.

you can also add me on myspace!

www.myspace.com/galactastica

quote:
Originally posted by the monster in your closet:

Lovely! And welcome to the stix, (though you registered a month ago, it's never too late to say hi!)

I am currently working on making a nice stencil of Reg. I don't really have any band-shirts or other such stuff, because I'm not normally one to proclaim myself a "fan" of anything that way. But Regina is Regina, and I think it's time I showed some respekt.

Plus it's a fun silk-screen project.

My printmaking prof wants us to set up a permanent t-shirt printing area (right now we just have a board we set up every once in a while to do shirts), but yeah, once that's up I'll definitely be making some original shirts--a few if which will be Reg related. Yay silkscreen!

Sooo I drew this in the graffiti app on facebook for Rawin and I thought I'd share, my "sorry I've been neglecting this forum so terribly" gift haha. Its not up to my normal standard...at all really...but I'm not going to beat myself up because its not easy to draw with a mouse. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

graffitireg.png

I wish it was further to the right a bit, but I'm not dwelling on it...that's the problem with that application, you can't go back and fix things, and there are sooo many things I want to fix. But whatever, its seriously not something to get obsessive about haha.

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

Sooo I drew this in the graffiti app on facebook for Rawin and I thought I'd share, my "sorry I've been neglecting this forum so terribly" gift haha. Its not up to my normal standard...at all really...but I'm not going to beat myself up because its not easy to draw with a mouse. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it!

graffitireg.png

Wow, that is incredibly amazing for being drawn with a mouse on the fb app. I love it. I just can't believe how good it is for your lack of tools.

In fact, it's 70000000x better than what I could do WITH the right stuff...