Sign in to follow this  
fiona_squid

Our Regina art.

hey... i don't know if any of you guys read NYLON... but their july 2009 issue contains the picture that i drew! Smiler it made me happy... although from what i can tell (from flipping through it briefly) there is no other mention of reg. but, yeah, if you get the mag, enjoy the thought of one little brumstixer spreading the love.

started this before France but didn't have time or materials to print the shirt. Finished it weeks ago and forgot to take pictures, but here it finally is!

DSCN1323.jpg

Smiler

And some of me sporting it...

DSCN1337.jpg

DSCN1331.jpg

the blurryness makes it look like I am glowing of Regina magic.

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

hey... i don't know if any of you guys read NYLON... but their july 2009 issue contains the picture that i drew! Smiler it made me happy... although from what i can tell (from flipping through it briefly) there is no other mention of reg. but, yeah, if you get the mag, enjoy the thought of one little brumstixer spreading the love.

That's awesome! This is probably going to sound weird, but I like how you drew her right hand. Good work!

quote:
Originally posted by kaysntees:

quote:
Originally posted by addiction to hands&feet:

That's awesome! This is probably going to sound weird, but I like how you drew her right hand. Good work!

thank you Smiler

Awesome thread indeed! kaysntees, I really like the style of that drawing! Here's a very low-quality picture of what I'm drawing at the moment:

reginkadrawing.png

Oh and you might consider this art as well:

covers.png