Sign in to follow this  
genkaar

Leno!

quote:
Originally posted by Op:

genkaar: rodney is the drummer? he's starting to get annoying.. i wish he wasnt in the shot Smiler

yea, Rodney is the drummer, and I think Brett (or Brent) is the bassist, I can't remember the guitarist's name for the life of me.

though, now after seeing the video again, she seems nervous, what with her wiping her hands off on her dress. though, that might be because the stage heat was getting to them

edit: After listening to the portland show, Rodney, Brett, and Mike

quote:
Originally posted by genkaar:

though, now after seeing the video again, she seems nervous, what with her wiping her hands off on her dress.

That's not a nervous issue. It's a "I'm not using this hand at the moment timing issue". I've seen her do that many, many times with an idle left hand.

quote:
Originally posted by Op:

oh.. ok. i saw her parents at the recent show in ny (town hall). i was thinking of talking to them but I couldnt think of anything intelligent to say to them...

I also saw her after the show, and shes pretty down to earth, I doubt you would feel the "star power".. people were having conversations with her about her music teacher in school or something... she probably would have chatted for a while but a cab was waiting...

Which night? I was there on the 27th and I did talk to her father in the back of the theatre on the way out. Her whole entourage was actually sitting directly behind me during the show.

Fran: the link is there, just scroll down under the text link/advertisements

andre: the first night was the 27th right? thats when i was there. but i had a balcony seet. on the way out i saw her whole "entourage" down in the lobby chatting before they all took off. her mom looks a lot like her and they were all speaking russian so I knew they had to be her family Smiler

are you goin to the warsaw show? i cant believe shes coming back to nyc already...

So she looks a lot like her mom? That's cool, I love seeing family resemblances...My sisters and I look nothing alike! Thanks, I finally found the link! (Video is not working on this computer, will have to re-download it to my Mac...)

Fran-

I see resemblence. More with the sister on your right. But it is there with the one to your left as well. It's hard to see when your in the same family. Belive me it's there. Some very good looking ladies up there in Canada! Cool

G

Nice pic Franny pants! I'll take one of each please!

In the spirit of continued sharing, I offer everyone a better copy of the Leno performance. It's formatted for video iPod, with a cleaner picture & colour than the other copy on here. Same screen size, larger file size (edit: you need Quicktime, iTunes, or an iPod to play it).

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

Oh and Fran. You and the sis on the left have the same eyes. Sis on the right shares your hair type methinks!