Sign in to follow this  
genkaar

Leno!

Fran you can get videolan player for free if you have trouble playing divx: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

(available for mac and pc)

Johnny I just got the .mov

the quality isnt much better than my divx.. the color is a little better (i desaturated my feed because the colors were way off, i guess i went too far with it) and hey mine doesnt have that watermark in the bottom right Smiler

andre: yea i guess im going. i need to find someone to go with. i went to the last show alone like a loser!

Op,

I meant no offense by uploading another version. My version is far from perfect also since it wasn't from a digital or HD feed as I would have liked. In my defense though, I encoded my file and compared it to yours directly before I decided to upload. Yours has alot of chunky compression artifacting and a low contrast that's crushing the black levels. The interlacing is quite visible on many of the finer lines and shadows as well.

Mine looked better on all of those counts which collectively makes a huge difference in the image quality. I think your audio is even dropping out on the low end, making it sound more hollow. I figured it was worth sharing, anyway. I know I would appreciate people sharing the best they could find with me. I'm still hunting for an HD version too.

FRAN,

The VLC player is a good player for heaps of file types. If you want to do more than watch (ie, editing with QT or Final Cut) you can easily make DivX and XviD files work with Quicktime on the Mac. Email me if you want the deets. Otherwise, happy viewing!

Her performance was amazing! Smiler I've seen her perform on tv when she was kind of nervous, but she was so confident this time. She was really rockin out with the band and having a good time....she look beautiful too...did anyone else think she looked so "grown up" (lol...but seriously did u?)...can't wait to see her on Carson! Smiler

I dunno guys...It seemed to me like her when she performed on Conan she was better. And less nervous.

Don't get me wrong...it was a definate step up this time, but I dunno...she seemed more withdrawn this time. Almost spacey, until the end when she finally looked into the camera with her adorable little face.

But that's just my take on it.

While I was watching I was like, "I totally saw her live...and hey! it's the band! Hah...the bass player rulez!"

All in all, her performance=amazing, as always.

quote:
Originally posted by Op:

andre: yea i guess im going. i need to find someone to go with. i went to the last show alone like a loser!

I was alone at town hall too. I sold my other ticket at face value and made somone happy. Although he needed to learn what deodorant is. YUCK! And I will be alone this time until probably just about the time Regina comes on. My friend is taking some tests and she can't get there until probably around 9:30.