Sign in to follow this  
genkaar

Leno!

Thanks Op. I knew she'd do so much better with the band. It helps on national TV when you're not up there alone. I was extremely impressed with her performance. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed her previous performances on TV but last night she killed!! A different confidence level for sure. First thing Jay says, "say Hi to Dad for me." That's what I do when I see him at the shows!! Actually I usually say quite a bit more. But you get my point.

andreseng: you mean "See her at the shows"? right?

what do you say to her? i still cant figure out what to say to get her to marry me Smiler

genkaar: rodney is the drummer? he's starting to get annoying.. i wish he wasnt in the shot Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Op:

andreseng: you mean "See her at the shows"? right?

Unfortunately no. I did mean him. I have spoken to her father on a couple of ocassions. I have never spoken to her though. I would probably do something similiar though. Uh, duh, um, ahh. Meanwhile, I have lots of things I'd love to talk to her about. I would need like 5 mins. just to get over the star struck part. Then I could settle down and form complete sentences and make sense.

oh.. ok. i saw her parents at the recent show in ny (town hall). i was thinking of talking to them but I couldnt think of anything intelligent to say to them...

I also saw her after the show, and shes pretty down to earth, I doubt you would feel the "star power".. people were having conversations with her about her music teacher in school or something... she probably would have chatted for a while but a cab was waiting...