Sign in to follow this  
Raugust

Changing opinions?

Since most of the people on this forum have probably been Regina fans longer than I, I was wondering: how much have your opinions of various Regina songs changed over time, and which have changed the most? Which ones have grown on you, which have you gotten sick of, etc.?

Since most of the people on this forum have probably been Regina fans longer than I, I was wondering: how much have your opinions of various Regina songs changed over time, and which have changed the most? Which ones have grown on you, which have you gotten sick of, etc.?

Definitely sick of Samson & US...Actually, I rarely listen to Soviet Kitsch anymore...Songs remains my favorite album, while I also listen to random live songs that haven't been released yet...I didn't like 20 years of Snow at first, but it grew on me quickly...God, I love all her music, who am I kidding?

I agree with Fran...I listened to Samson sooo much when I first discovered it that it ran a little dry with me for while, but as a general rule I adore all her songs at all times. I mean...how could you not?