Sign in to follow this  
bunnydetox

11/20 Warsaw Setlist?

I don't have the setlist. I always forget to write things down since she mesmerizes me so. But a few highlights.

Meeting her after the show (although I forget to get a pic of myself with her, DUH).

Human of the Year.

Her reaction to that mirrored disco ball when it went on.

That Polish brew, Żywiec.

And one heck of an awesome and very considerate crowd.

As awesome as Regina was, I can't say the same for the crowd. I've seen her play in a lot of different places and for a lot of different people, but last night was a big disappointment for me. I was standing near a lot of incredibly drunk people. And, in addition, the staff of the Warsaw allowed people in who had just arrived to stand at the front of the stage, when those of us who had been waiting since early afternoon were kept at the door, and when we got inside a huge crowd was already at the stage.

Regina, of course, made up for the disappointments, and there were some awesome fans there, of course. But in general, the crowd ruined some stuff for me. Andreseng - maybe we were standing on opposite sides of the room! I was outside to meet her afterwards, though - we probably ran into one another.

Jenny em-

Were you waiting by the glass doors or by the tavern entrance doors?

Yes, I avoided the front. I was more to the bar side middle. I'm sorry it was so bad over there.

I was the tall guy. Red/black coat.

Sorry bunnydetox, I hadn't planned on hijaking your thread Wink

They let in all of us who had been waiting outside at about 7:00 to wait by the tavern doors. We'd been there since about 4:30, or around there, and the security guard promised us up and down that we'd be the first ones in - but it wasn't the case. A bit disappointing, because when we arrived at the venue there wasn't anyone else there. But hey, it's Regina, right? She's worth it!

I was the blonde girl with the bangs and the black coat - we talked with Regina about the new song.

quote:
Originally posted by jenny em:

I was the blonde girl with the bangs and the black coat - we talked with Regina about the new song.

If you have a turquoise ring on your left hand I have a picture that you are in.