Sign in to follow this  
dusseldorf

Questions regarding 11:11

I've recently been listening to 11:11 on the official site, and wish to god there was a way I could purchase it. The fact that it is out of print makes me really sad.

Are there any downloads out there of the full CD? I'm not looking to buy it digitally because I've had problems with iTunes and would just like to avoid them all together.

Also, are the songs off Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers the same versions on 11:11? If so I might just buy that.

If you could answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I've recently been listening to 11:11 on the official site, and wish to god there was a way I could purchase it. The fact that it is out of print makes me really sad.

Are there any downloads out there of the full CD? I'm not looking to buy it digitally because I've had problems with iTunes and would just like to avoid them all together.

Also, are the songs off Mary Ann Meets the Gravediggers the same versions on 11:11? If so I might just buy that.

If you could answer any of these questions I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

I feel for you man. I bought 11:11 from iTunes last year, and every time I turn around it's not available to play unless my Nano is attached. I also wish it was available in something other than mp4, as the sound quality is fine for an iPod, but sounds kinda crummy in the car or on the home stereo. I've been looking for 11:11 on eBay for years, to no avail. Best bet would be if some kind soul could burn a copy from one of their CDs. While I'm usually not a huge fan of copying or downloading, I don't see a problem with something that is otherwise unavailable.

The songs off Mary Ann and the Gravediggers are indeed the same versions, so you can get "Love Affair", "Mary Ann", and "Pavlov's Daughter" there. You can also find live versions of "Love Affair", "Rejazz", "Buildings", and "Braille" online. If you want the full originals, though, you'll have a tougher time. I recommend just using a p2p file-sharing service like eDonkey to find it, rather than trying to find a specific website they've been uploaded to.

the trick with iTunes cds is you download the full album, burn it, and then rip it back into mp3 via something like realplayer or whatever you prefer. the only annoyance is two copies of it on your computer.

quite handy