Sign in to follow this  
Slickertm

Tears and Regina

i've been there, in that tears and regina place. whenever i get depressed i put on begin to hope, and just sing along to the entire cd. it really helps when i've been having a hard time.

Ode to Divorce and Somedays do it for me. I go walking most every day (more because I enjoy the outdoors and having time to think than for exercise really) and when these songs come up the almost always make my eyes water.

there are a few songs that affect me, though they dont necessarily make me shed a tear or two.

rockland county especially. i was walking home along a main road the other day listening to it on my ipod, and there was a little group of trees over a fence next the pavement, and i just climbed the fence and sat there for a while. don't know why. the song just affected me in such a way.

somedays affects me aswell, and human of the year. i heard that for the first time live and i fluctuated between smiling, laughing out loud and being very melancholy. amazing song. ghost of corporate future is one of those that just makes me reflect on everything.

but there are also so many funny songs that i find myself laughing at. the end of daniel cowman is so funny, and baby jesus and bobbing for apples live are hilarious...