Sign in to follow this  
Lamposts

just wondering is Regina in a relationship??

quote:
Originally posted by basil the katester:

reallyjustlittle, i also thought that for a while because of "summer in the city" but oh well, you never can tell really. its possible that she likes girls as well as boys. people always seem to think that its got to be one or the other, but that is not necessarily the case.

indeed,

and is a male novelist who writes in the first person about a female protagonist homosexual?

I wouldn't make out summer in the city as a girl-loves-girl kind of story, but it could very well be... or she turned it around, singing "her" ex's words (for does have nice cleavage Razzer). are there butt/boobie lesbians like with men? I always wondered... (as in: body-curves one is most attracted to in a woman in a very supperficial manner for blue-collar-lunch-break/fratboy after-hours chit-chat and so)

Damn, now you've got me wondering that question too. =/

I know there are scientific reasons to why guys such as myself are attracted to certain aspects of a woman. Like, certain things means that a woman could carry a child better or that she's more fertile. But would a lesbian look at those qualities too?

Darn, I'm gonna be thinking about this all day.

Funny story that isn't helpful but is somewhat relevant. My friend and I were asking our friend (who is a lesbian) to "reveal the secrets of lesbian attraction" because, being males, we don't know how that would work. What do they look for? Anyway, she wouldn't tell us, so my friend and myself Harry Potter-dipped and we got: "Hermione knew the answer, but would not tell Harry and Ron." So, we took that as we shouldn't know. And I still don't. I'm assuming it has something to do with curves, as has been mentioned. Red Face

quote:
Originally posted by Streetlight:

Like, certain things means that a woman could carry a child better or that she's more fertile.

wow, haha never heard of a guy looking for those characteristics.

i want to hear a man say "yea, you know greek statues... those kinds of women turn me on" i will marry that man i think. *power to all the other women out there shaped like greek statues. aka real women