Sign in to follow this  
Lamposts

just wondering is Regina in a relationship??

quote:
are there butt/boobie lesbians like with men? I always wondered... (as in: body-curves one is most attracted to in a woman in a very supperficial manner for blue-collar-lunch-break/fratboy after-hours chit-chat and so)

Yes, yes there are. I know a fair few lesbians, some more quiet and lady-like and some loud and man-like. These people exist.

It's fascinating to witness a group of lesbians and bi women discussing the bodies of other women they know, and of course the famous people they wish they knew.

quote:
Originally posted by PerksOfAWallflower:

quote:
Originally posted by Streetlight:

Like, certain things means that a woman could carry a child better or that she's more fertile.

wow, haha never heard of a guy looking for those characteristics.

really? it's not like guys today literally walk around saying "those tats would feed a child really great. i think i want to mate with this beeyotch"

it's more like the entire REASON guys like boobs so much is because way back when, that (and wide hips and other things showing they have lots of estrogen) is how they knew this girl would make good babies, and take care of his babies well.

quote:
Originally posted by kandi:

quote:

quote:

Like, certain things means that a woman could carry a child better or that she's more fertile.

really? it's not like guys today literally walk around saying "those tats would feed a child really great. i think i want to mate with this beeyotch"

it's more like the entire REASON guys like boobs so much is because way back when, that (and wide hips and other things showing they have lots of estrogen) is how they knew this girl would make good babies, and take care of his babies well.

well starting off (my mother is a lactation consultant so i know like.. more than anyone should ever know about tits)... big boobs shows nothing about actually feeding an infant. all women have mamary glands even if they have very little else. so, in reality that big breast liking "instinct" in men could not really be linked to an innate urge to keep their lineage going.

Wide hips however really is a factor in birth, the wider the hips the easier the birth...but i don't know any guy who seriously is like "damn that girls hips are so huge! i love her." the girls in high school who get the most guys are the thin ones, lets face it.

haha i've just seen it on about thirty-six different national geographic/discovery channel/oxygen shows. i wasn't really speaking from experience or anything i've personally researched.

quote:
Wide hips however really is a factor in birth, the wider the hips the easier the birth...but i don't know any guy who seriously is like "damn that girls hips are so huge! i love her." the girls in high school who get the most guys are the thin ones, lets face it.

Being a male in high school, I take pride in the fact that I don't like skinny girls. Big Grin

quote:

quote:

i want to hear a man say "yea, you know greek statues... those kinds of women turn me on" i will marry that man i think. *power to all the other women out there shaped like greek statues. aka real women

I'm sure there are plenty of men who are attracted more by that kind of women. The reason it is stereotypical for men to be attracted by skinny girls, though, is because that is how our society raised us. I think environment or upbringing have a much huger effect on attraction then people would normally think.

In the ancient Greek era, women were said to be more beautiful if they had curves and that is what a lot of men looked for in women. In the Victorian era woman were said to be more beautiful if they were paler. And that is what men looked for in women. Now women are said to be more beautiful the skinnier they are, and so that is what a lot of men look for in women.

So in a social sense it seems that men just look for whatever their society tells them to. I mean, if you have something pushed in your face when your an infant and a growing child your going to start thinking that way. That's why I feel that the media should really show that there are real women out there of different body types and different personalities, because then people could decide for themselves what they think is more attractive, and they wouldn't feel pressured to think a certain way, and they wouldn't all be raised to drool over skinny girls.

That's what I think.