Sign in to follow this  
srg

Women Who Rock (damn right!)

That was cool, someone told me bout it, and i went to Barnes and Nobles and got a copy for my mama and papa... Thanks to the nice Women Who Rock folks for mentioning me... And there was an interview with Kate Bush (who's albums The Dreaming and Hounds of Love I really love, especially the first...) though i did end up feeling a bit un- "hipster cognoscenti", cause honestly i didn't know what that meant... Red Faceops: I would probably fail miserably trying to read the New Yorker (a magazine i suspect of using such wordz on a regular basis...) There is, of course, a reason why all the elderly people in my building want me to go to grad school and stop being such an ignoramus... cheers and thanks for posting this, regi

Those elderly fellas are obviously fools, they probably import The Daily Mail and have leather-bound transcripts of Oprah shows snuck away in their sock drawer � I shouldn�t worry.

Cheers again .. but in between the ranting and ravings there is a couple of salient points up there too .. (erm .. well maybe not .. but there are two Scotswomen in there).

not one to intrude on your interesting conversation but I just want to say that I agree with your list. I met Elenor from T.F.F. a couple of weeks ago and they totally blew me away, she was so nice and she even let me have Gallowsbirds park for nine dollars because that was all that I had. By the way Id like to mention that it's been lodged in my Cd whenever Im not listening to Soviet Kitch hehe Big Grin . Anyways I was equally happy about your Patti Smith mention, which I agree I was uncomplete until I heard horses and realized the true beaty of her poetry, so heres to Patti, the original punk eh? haha