Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

my regards to "Your Honor"

i watched a youtube where she was walking through a market place. and she never came out and ate meat. she picked up beef jerky and bought it, i thought the mystery was solved then she was like, its a gift, smells beefy. which kind of sounds like what a vegitarian would say not to offend the vender. then she passed by a fish stand and said it made her sad, i again thought the mystery was solved but she talked about how she loved to eat fish

i realized some vegitarians eat fish, but i don't. Plus she has talked about how she burys birds who died from the cold in the Bronx, and that sounds like something a vegiarian would say, ore someone who really likes animals, but still likes to chew them better.

anyways, it doesnt really matter. i just thought it would be neat to find out 4 sure.

I find Johnny C's comment very insightful. Only one detail to add. "Meat Market" can be a reference to an actul place in NYC - "The Meat Packing District", where many dance clubs are open at night and people do go and dance looking for a date.