Sign in to follow this  
PerksOfAWallflower

the folding chair movement

at my school in ohio, ive started a movement

mostly about being yourslf and loving who you are, but a little about regina.

Regina was my inspiration, the first time i heard folding chair, i felt proud to be me.

being lets just say not a perfect 36,24,36 i and many other of my frends felt down, but after hearing the (now legendary in my eyes) line "ive got a perfect body and sometimes i forget, ive got a perfect body, cause my eyelshes catch my sweat" i felt empowered by not being average. content of character. and i think that regina is a perfect role model, simply because she is not so normal, but ind of crazy and she say/writes things that are not so safe. this movement is n underground network of young women of the larger variety. and it is fine.

at my school in ohio, ive started a movement

mostly about being yourslf and loving who you are, but a little about regina.

Regina was my inspiration, the first time i heard folding chair, i felt proud to be me.

being lets just say not a perfect 36,24,36 i and many other of my frends felt down, but after hearing the (now legendary in my eyes) line "ive got a perfect body and sometimes i forget, ive got a perfect body, cause my eyelshes catch my sweat" i felt empowered by not being average. content of character. and i think that regina is a perfect role model, simply because she is not so normal, but ind of crazy and she say/writes things that are not so safe. this movement is n underground network of young women of the larger variety. and it is fine.