Sign in to follow this  
pesh

Wulfrun Wolverhampton UK show

Im going to the Wolverhampton show and cannot wait. Although I am going on my own as i do not have many friends that appreciate just how fantastic she is, and because they live in london. Wondering what are her live shows are like, as I have always wanted to see her?

Im going to the Wolverhampton show and cannot wait. Although I am going on my own as i do not have many friends that appreciate just how fantastic she is, and because they live in london. Wondering what are her live shows are like, as I have always wanted to see her?

*jumps up and down* im going im going too!! it'll be my first time to the Wulfrun, so i don't know what to expect.. but i saw Regina in August time, in London, and it is better than you could ever imagine!

pesh - do you live in london or near??/are you coming up for the show?? hehe, i can't wait Smiler

i can't waittttts, its only around two weeks and two days 'til she starts the tour in Wolverhampton.

and i was wondering do you think she'll keep the same set of songs she had when she was over here in august, or even more recently - during the tour of america, in which she played at 9:30 Washington (which is hosted live on the website) - will she use that set? orrrrrr.. will there be a mix up of the songs, i.e choose some different songs from soviet kitsch to play.. or anything else she has in her repertoire Smiler