Sign in to follow this  
Lamposts

Soviet Kitsch

After falling in love with begin to hope i had huge expectations for Soviet Kitsch but in a way I felt let down by it, I was nearly heart broken that i didn't like it as much as I wanted to if that makes any sense. I don't know what it is that is stopping me from loving this album. I'd give it an 7/10. So emmm yeah I have no clue why I'm rambling on about this but I just had to get this off my chest. I hope the other albums are perfek, I r afraid to listen to the others....

After falling in love with begin to hope i had huge expectations for Soviet Kitsch but in a way I felt let down by it, I was nearly heart broken that i didn't like it as much as I wanted to if that makes any sense. I don't know what it is that is stopping me from loving this album. I'd give it an 7/10. So emmm yeah I have no clue why I'm rambling on about this but I just had to get this off my chest. I hope the other albums are perfek, I r afraid to listen to the others....

Confused I dont get what you are saying. No album is better than the other. It is music. Everything with the ablilty to be heard is music. You didn't like Soviet Kush? Okay... Why be scared to listen to the rest? Just doesn't make sense to me...

Soviet Kitsch is a different album. Obviously it is much less produced then BTH. I'd be willing to bet though, given some time and a few more good listens, that your opinion might change. Give it a chance. You won't regret it.

Wow I would say Soviet kitch is her best album besides her live songs.

I can always listen to it and it never gets old or boring. I love Begin to hope also but I am already sick of it (mabey because I've been listening to it since last april).

But I Love Regina on the Baby Grand Piano so I am biased.