Sign in to follow this  
holdonyourhonour

sunday morning news (in case no ones seen this yet)

That segment was great, I recorded it on vhs. a friend recorded it on dvr and was going to put on youtube but his roomy deleted it grrrrrr. I have a fan page for regina on myspace and put some stills of her baby pics up there, I will put the video up as well if it ever gets put on you tube. If anyone here recorded it and can put it on youtube I will be so greatful. if anyone gets a chance please visit my page www.myspace.com/reginaspektorrocks

regina has her own myspace as well if you dont already know www.myspace.com/reginaspektor

if you see a pic there that you made please let me know and I will give you credit, I took atleast one pic from this site but cant remember the maker. it was the one with regina against the green wall with the mirror, but it was modified, good job who ever did that.

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Dang!!! If i only knew sooner! I'd have recorded it!

Gaaah! Sounds like it was gem! *crosses fingers to see it someday*

I like your posts JohnnyC.. It just so happens that I recorded the show & put it on a DVD. I would post it on YouTube if I wouldn't get thrown in the slammer!

quote:
Originally posted by doreesky:

quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyC:

Dang!!! If i only knew sooner! I'd have recorded it!

Gaaah! Sounds like it was gem! *crosses fingers to see it someday*

I like your posts JohnnyC.. It just so happens that I recorded the show & put it on a DVD. I would post it on YouTube if I wouldn't get thrown in the slammer! ..however I would gladly send you a back-up copy..email me at doreesky@adelphia.net for more info..

doreesky could you send a copy my way? pretty please? lovely.people.lovely.places@gmail.com

it would be the most amazing thing ever :]