Sign in to follow this  
holdonyourhonour

sunday morning news (in case no ones seen this yet)

January 19, 2007

Tune in to CBS on January 21st as CBS NEWS SUNDAY MORNING gets an in-depth look into Regina's childhood and the inspiration behind her music. The show is pending breaking news. Check your local listings for times.

January 19, 2007

Tune in to CBS on January 21st as CBS NEWS SUNDAY MORNING gets an in-depth look into Regina's childhood and the inspiration behind her music. The show is pending breaking news. Check your local listings for times.

I just watched her interview on CBS Sunday Morning - It was GREAT! I am SO happy for Regina!

I first heard her song 'Fidelity' just last week via the VH1 video and now I am so sad that she has no more US tour dates so I can go see her!!! Frowner I might be travelling to Europe for work this year but I'm not sure if I'll manage to be anywhere her shows are going to be...<sigh>. I just ordered her Begin to Hope Special Edition CDs. Yeah!!!! Smiler

What a great show about a GREAT artist who calls herself a "Classical music punk girl"..

The clip of Regina and (sister Marsha?) rocking out as kids was priceless..good wishes to Regina and family for future endeavors..