Sign in to follow this  
Mike Mercury

Regina's UK TV debut?

Can't believe nobody else has posted about this...

Did any other Brit see Regina on TOTP2 last Saturday performing FIDELITY live in the BBC2 studio? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this her UK mainstream TV debut?

It was superb, of course, but suffered from being the last act on (w/subsequent end credits over her performance). Plus the fact that she was credited as 'Regina SPECKTOR' in the Radio Times. Tut, tut...

But still....a landmark appearance nonetheless.

Can't attend the Astoria concert next month, as I'm on stage myself (had to miss the Joanna Newsom concert for the same reason this month - grrrrr!!). Have a good time, all of you that are going!!

thanks

Mike

Can't believe nobody else has posted about this...

Did any other Brit see Regina on TOTP2 last Saturday performing FIDELITY live in the BBC2 studio? Correct me if I'm wrong, but was this her UK mainstream TV debut?

It was superb, of course, but suffered from being the last act on (w/subsequent end credits over her performance). Plus the fact that she was credited as 'Regina SPECKTOR' in the Radio Times. Tut, tut...

But still....a landmark appearance nonetheless.

Can't attend the Astoria concert next month, as I'm on stage myself (had to miss the Joanna Newsom concert for the same reason this month - grrrrr!!). Have a good time, all of you that are going!!

thanks

Mike

quote:
Originally posted by reginaspektorrocks:

Just watched it on youtube,

Wow, that was a great performance and there weren't any credits. Only two weeks till i see her again.. Big Grin