Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Vids and Interview Download

I am warning you. These are of good quality, and therefore, large files. If you don't have broadband you probably shouldn't bother. In addition, if you don't already have it, you will need the DivX codec to play them which is free and available here.

It's the Carson Daly, Jay Leno, and Jimmy Kimmel latest appearances. As well as the Sunday Morning Interview.

Links are updated and located here.

Enjoy!

I am warning you. These are of good quality, and therefore, large files. If you don't have broadband you probably shouldn't bother. In addition, if you don't already have it, you will need the DivX codec to play them which is free and available here.

It's the Carson Daly, Jay Leno, and Jimmy Kimmel latest appearances. As well as the Sunday Morning Interview.

Links are updated and located here.

Enjoy!

Know I remember why I removed Divix from my computer last year, I can't remember any other program that loads that much crap on your hard-drive.

I downloaded the Kimmell performance, does anybody else's copy have audio and video out of sync?

Thanks for the links though, I've been looking for good quality copies for months.

Works perfectly for me. None of my friends have had any issues. No one else here has complained. Confused

As far as loading crap you have the option, via check boxes, of which components you want to install. I did install all except the two trial pieces. Cool

The DivX codec, which only loads a process while in use, takes 9,300K of memory and 4,000K of VM. When you shut down your player the process terminates so by no means is it a resource hog. Smiler

How much memory does your machine have? What operating system and version are you using? Which player are you using? How fast does the gerbil run inside the wheel? Maybe you need to add a second gerbil to the cage! Wink (I am just kidding you)